BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Skin Head

Whew! Got some overtime at work this week, it started out crazy earlier in the week, then has slowed down a lot. I'm guessing it's because of the 4th of July. I'm on call tomorrow night, and Heath isn't home, so I have no plans for the 4th except to sleep and either work or hang out at home.

Before Heath left for New Jersey, he shaved his head and mustache (with a razor and shaving cream). Of course, I took pictures of him becoming a "skin head". I don't like the look much, or the way his head feels when he razor shaves it, but oh well.






I probably should have taken pictures of the "finished project", but I didn't think about it at the time. Sorry!

So this week of Weight Watchers has been bad for me, I gained a couple of pounds. I blame it on stress and not having time to go grocery shopping. Hopefully next week will be better, I plan on it anyway!

1 comments:

Kameko said...

Wow, I can't imagine shaving your head with a razor, but I know guys do it all the time. It's been awhile since I've seen Heath without his mustache!
As for Weight Watchers, that will happen and you will lose it back, so don't worry about it. Just don't give up on yourself and you will be fine.

Have as a good weekend as you can without Heath there.