BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sick

Sick, sick, sick.
That is my life at the moment.
Why do we always get sick when we are the busiest?
Went to Urgent Care this morning.
Tested negative for strep, however, I am showing all the symptoms.
Plus a lovely ear infection.
I feel like poo. I have to say I do feel better than this morning though.

So puppy sitting is going fairly well.
Lots of craziness going on with 2 boxer puppies in the house though.
Much entertainment as well.


Hard to tell them apart huh? See if you can guess...
that is, if you know our dog.

So, more prayer is needed for Heath and I.
He is wanting to join the Army as active duty once he comes back
from being deployed.
I have mixed feelings about it.
There are definite pros and cons.
It's going to require a lot of prayer on both of our parts, and added
prayer from our family and friends wouldn't hurt either.
Thanks!







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I am new to your blog and excited to find a fellow army wife!

I will be praying for your decisions about going active duty!