BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Never Home

Got some overtime at work this week, which was very surprising.
Going back to work tomorrow morning for a few hours.
Why, you ask?
To help my unit move to a different floor.
They are going to do construction on our floor.
I volunteered to come in extra to help with the move.
Crazy? Possibly.

Anyway,
I feel like I haven't been home at all in about 3 weeks.
Since before the hubby left for NJ.

He comes back next week *Happy Face*
Only for a little bit though.

I am planning a huge cookout at our house at the end of this month
for those of you who are interested in seeing Heath before he deploys.
If you are interested, let me know so I can give you the details!
Tentative Date is July 31.

I'm going to go to bed now. Work has worn me out!
But I love my job and all the wonderful people I work with,
plus my boss is AWESOME.
So I am thankful that I get to work as much as I do!

0 comments: