BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Impending

I am having a really hard time putting into words what all has been going on lately. So much to say, yet not a lot I can put on here for all the world to see. Decisions...Decisions!

Hubby is home for now. The impending deployment has sunk in, at least for me. I am realizing quickly that my time with him is very precious. I am also having a hard time "sharing". I am finding myself feeling very selfish with my time that is left with him. And clingy. I am sure he gets annoyed with that sometime. Ha ha!

Moving on.

Need prayer for my grandparents. My grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer last week. I wish I could go into more detail as far as what the doctors said and what the plan of care is, but I don't know how much he would want me to share. Just know that it is serious. Surgery is probably not an option.

Hubby and I are hosting the "sister dog" this week, starting today. We have a boxer puppy, and my parents got a boxer as well from the same litter. Well, my parents are going on vacation for a week, so we are puppy sitting while they are gone. It's going to be a zoo. These 2 dogs are wild, crazy, and spastic! They are almost 1 year old, so they aren't small. Should be very fun and entertaining!

I guess that's really it. I have so much more to say, but like I said, most does not need to be read by the world.

1 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

girl you are one amazing woman! i don't know if i could handle that. I'm sure it is SO hard. I will definitely be in prayer for you and your hubby and also for your grandfather. love ya girl!