BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 21, 2010

"T-E-X-A-S"

Been busy around here. Heath, again, went to El Paso over the weekend for pre-mobilization briefings, and drove his motorcycle. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be. He has impressed me with how safe he handles the bike. He got home this evening. I worked the entire weekend while he was gone, which was a good thing.

We are going to see TEXAS in Palo Duro Canyon tomorrow evening, and I am very excited about that! We don't go on very many large dates together, usually it just involves dinner then we come back home. And, we plan on riding the motorcycle down there! I'll take pictures of our evening and post them sometime later this week.

Most of you know I am on weight watchers, and have been for about a month. I did very well my first week with a loss of 5 pounds, but it has dwindled down. I changed the scale I was weighing myself on 3 weeks after starting WW, so I don't know how accurate this is, but WW online is showing that I have lost 11.8 pounds! I'll take what I can get.

Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comments:

Kameko said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Keep it up, you can do it and WW on-line is a good tool to help.