BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Beginner Blogger

When I was first in college I had a blog. However, as a college freshman, I had no life. It revolved around studying. So I canceled that blog.

Here I am yet again, with a blog. But I think I will have an easier time finding things to talk about than I did 5 years ago. My main purpose this time is to have an outlet for my feelings, and also a way for my husband to keep up with what's going on at home while he is overseas. Be patient with me as I figure it all out!

So, here is my history. I'm 25, been married for 3 years. No children...yet. We have way too many pets, specifically, cats. My husband is in the Army, has been for a year now. His first deployment is happening this September, one of many I'm sure. We just bought our first house. I am a Registered Nurse and work in the pediatric department at our local hospital. I absolutely love my job and the people I work with! We love the Lord, and are active members at our Church. We have recently bought a motorcycle, and are new bikers enjoying being outside on the bike together. My hubs jokingly says I'm turning into a "biker babe". I am enjoying it more than I thought I would.

Well, there you go for now. I have so much more to say, but it will have to wait for a later time!
God Bless You.

0 comments: