BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hiatus

Sorry guys, I took a blog hiatus. And much longer than I anticipated!
I have pictures on my camera, and will hopefully load them on here for you to see soon!
I sent the hubby off last week for his mobilization.
I am handling it well so far. The first day home without him was rough.
And my first night back to work was emotional. I have such wonderful co-workers who are genuinely concerned for me. They made me cry as soon as I walked in the door!
I am off work for 8 days as of now, we will see how I can handle that. I have been really busy since the hubby left. I haven't had much time to think about him not being home. Hopefully I will be able to find enough things to keep me busy during the next week.

The upside to all this is, I get to see the hubby one more time before he goes
overseas. He gets a 4 day pass after his mobilization and before the actual deployment.
So there is a blessing. I'm sure it will be harder to leave him the second time, knowing I won't see him for several months. That, and worrying about his safety.

I have a dilemma. There are going to be frequent days that my time will need to be
occupied. I would love to call several of you to hang out, but most of my friends work 8-5 jobs.
I do not. So, if you do not work an 8-5 job and would be available during the afternoon
to just hang out, would you let me know? And I don't want to impose on
anybody's lives. So don't feel obligated, because that won't help me out.
I don't want to feel guilty.

This is a random post. I apologize.
I plan on changing the look of my blog in the near future.
My good friend Libby has sent me to a blog tutorial site.
It looks like it is going to require a lot of my attention.
So please be patient as I figure the html out!

0 comments: